Bianca Oblivion - Essential Mix (2026)


 There is a lot happening here, and most of it is done very well. Bianca Oblivion moves between garage, Jersey club, jungle, gqom, bass and various global club styles without making the set completely fall apart. The transitions are fast, the energy rarely drops and there is clearly a strong understanding of how different rhythmic languages can fit together.

But I also think the constant movement is part of the problem. After a while, I stop hearing individual tracks and start hearing technique. Another transition, another rhythm change, another sudden shift in tempo or style. It is impressive, but not always something I want to replay.

The best moments are the ones where there is some actual atmosphere behind the impact. That is why “Til Tomorrow” stands out for me. It has more shape and more emotional weight than a lot of the surrounding material, and it gives me something to remember beyond the mix itself.

The weaker sections are not bad. They are just functional. I can imagine them working perfectly in a club, but at home they become more interchangeable. At nearly two hours, that matters. The mix has energy and personality, but it also asks for more attention than it consistently rewards.

I like Bianca Oblivion’s taste, and I like the refusal to stay inside one scene or one genre. But variety alone is not enough for a high score.

A strong, adventurous and very well executed DJ mix, but too long and too functional in places to become a real favorite.


Genre: Bass
Country: US

Final Verdict: 65% (Good Album)
Yearly Ranking: 269th / 687

Highlight: Full Mix


Made me think of:

Jubilee
UNIIQU3
LSDXOXO

#newalbum #newalbum2026 #albumrelease #newmusic #albumoftheday #nowspinning #NowPlaying #musicdiscovery
#Bass #BiancaOblivion #US
#LP #Album #release


 

Popular posts from this blog

Cola - The Gloss (2024)

Bring Me The Horizon - Count Your Blessings | Repented (2026)