KSHMR - Mirage (2026)
I like the sound of Mirage more than I like the album itself.
The production is beautiful. There is a lot of space, the acoustic instruments are integrated very naturally, and the move towards organic house makes sense for KSHMR. Mirage, Nigaaro and Rosh work particularly well, while Lost Temple is probably my favourite.
But after a few tracks, I start hearing the formula. Organic percussion, atmospheric synths, guitars or flutes, a warm melody, then another variation of the same mood. Nothing sounds bad, but too many tracks leave roughly the same impression.
That is also where the comparison with Harmonica Andromeda becomes difficult. That album had songs and moments I could immediately remember. Mirage has a sound I remember. For me, that is not quite the same thing.
So I think this is a well-made and coherent album, and I would happily listen to it again. But I don't hear enough strong compositions or memorable individual tracks to rate it much higher.
Pros
Beautiful, warm and detailed productionAcoustic instruments are integrated very naturally
Short, coherent and easy to listen to from beginning to end
Cons
Too many tracks occupy the same emotional space
I remember the overall sound more than the individual compositions
Much less ambitious and memorable than Harmonica Andromeda
Genre: Organic House
Country: US
Final Verdict: 66% (Good Album)
Yearly Ranking: 644th / 644
Highlight: Lost Temple
Made me think of:
Bedouin
Satori
Buddha-Bar
#newalbum #newalbum2026 #albumrelease #newmusic #albumoftheday #nowspinning #NowPlaying #musicdiscovery
#OrganicHouse #KSHMR #US
#LP #Album #release
